Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2021 Powys

Wedding Mayv2021

Sunshine, 14 of February of 2021 at 21:55 Posted on Planning 1 4
Hi, we are getting married in May 2021. Been hard planning not knowing if the wedding can go ahead or not. But we have decided to go ahead with hopefully 15 people but cancelling reception do until 2022. But anyone got any ideas on how to have some sort of celebration after the wedding ceremony & photos. Doesnt feel right, and not how I expected my wedding day to be. Just want it to feel special and memorable. Any ideas would be a help. TIA.x

4 replies

Latest activity by April21Bride, 18 of February of 2021 at 09:50
  • S
    Beginner May 2021 Powys
    Sunshine ·
    • Hide content
    Anyone got any advise please??? New on here.
  • April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    There are a few threads on the topic. Some have mentioned getting a chef to make a meal for you and hubby/wife, playing your wedding playlist, staying at a hotel to have a special night etc.

I’m due to marry end of April and have been thinking about this as well. Good luck x
  • S
    Beginner May 2021 Powys
    Sunshine ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much for responding. That sounds lovely and at least it will feel special.

No long you for then either then. It is definitely worth thinking about. Through all this craziness and uncertainty, it's your wedding day and it should be a day to remember. Wish you all the best. Thanks again. X
  • April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. You too. x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics