Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Wedding Morning Outfit

3 of March of 2017 at 11:29 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hey all,

Just wondered what you were all wearing during the morning preparations?

I have bought me and my bridesmaids personalised robes but not sure what to wear under... the silly things I worry about! ?

Thanks ?

6 replies

Latest activity by Ash953, 5 of March of 2017 at 09:36
  • Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

We've got robes to wear morning of and then h2b has bought me these:

http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/new-in/lola-bride-embroidered-night-shirt-and-short-set/invt/nzz99630

The BMs have bought these for themselves:

http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/new-in/violet-bride-squad-embroidered-satin-short-set/invt/nzz99631

• BrideintheToon
    Beginner September 2017
    BrideintheToon ·
    • Hide content

Ooh I like those Stephisaur. Button up tops are really practical too so you can take them off without going over your hair once it been done. Might copy you with those... I like the pink ones Smiley smile

• Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

That was our thinking! Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner May 2017
    Slink ·
    • Hide content

I'll be in a zip up hoodie so I don't have to put anything over my hair and a vest top under it, I'll get a stretchy one with a wide neck so it can be pulled down like a skirt rather than messing my hair and makeup. I like the look of robes but I'm naturally quite warm, then add the stress of the day and a small hotel room with lots of bodies in it I don't think I'd be able to cope. I imagine my hoodie will be off after breakfast! I'll be heading to primark and buying some iron on letters to make bride and bridesmaid tops.

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

I'm just going to find something that I can get off easily once my hair & make up is done - maybe a button up shirt. I might have a look to see if I can find a cheapish robe from somewhere, but none of my BMs are staying overnight where I am so I think they'd find it a bit odd to be getting changed out of the clothes they travelled in, although I guess they'll have to do that at some point anyway to get in their dresses... hmmm, more thought required I think!

• MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

I'm just going to wear hot pants and a button up shirt, I'm not a fan of things that say bride and bridesmaids on them.

• A
    Beginner March 2015
    Ash953 ·
    • Hide content

I wore black skinny jeans and a red u-neck tank top.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics