Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Curious February 2022 North London

Wedding Music playlist - Spotify etc

JLJ, 1 of February of 2022 at 11:07 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

Hi All,

I'm not very technical so am trying to think of the easiest way to do this.

We are having ceremony at the wedding venue. We're not having any live music but instead will be having music from a device played through their speaker system.

I've got a list of songs but now need to create them as a play list on Spotify (or another app).

One of two best men will then be in control of playing them at the correct time. They'll be saved in the order that they need to be played and so hopefully this should be straightforward enough.

To minimise risk of someone losing their phone or other issues I was thinking of putting on my tablet, my phone, fiancee's phone and off course sending to best man so that he has it on this phone.

I was going to get a group membership but the spotify deal restricts it to family members who live together so not sure this will work.

Any playlists will need to be saved to the device in case wifi in building goes down or there is some other calamity.

Any ideas on this would be welcomed.

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by JLJ, 1 of February of 2022 at 16:47
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    You can put your account on 5 devices, I have it on my phone, laptop, tablet and is also ony daughters phone. If you add your account to someone else's device and then once the playlist is there download it as that negates am issue if the WiFi is not good on the day. Or if is someone else's account they can follow your playlist if you have it shared and they follow you on Spotify.
  • J
    Curious February 2022 North London
    JLJ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds like a plan - can't go too far wrong!

Thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics