Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2015

wedding night with kids

conway13, 24 of May of 2014 at 22:54 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi everyone, me and fiancée were just having a discussion about our wedding night and what we will do with our 3 kids aged 8,6 & 2 on that night. We having our reception at an hotel and we have a complimentary bridal suite with our package. So don't know yet if we can have the kids in with us yet or arrange something else. What are all you other brides doing with your kids on your wedding night. Thanks in advance

8 replies

Latest activity by becca030713, 25 of May of 2014 at 19:47
  • H
    Beginner September 2016
    HappyRedDecor119 ·
    • Hide content

We got complimentary bridal suite and 2 rooms for parents so will just get my mum to take my daughter for the night and see her in the morning Smiley smile

• Melancholie
    Beginner December 2014
    Melancholie ·
    • Hide content

Ours will be 12 so we've booked her a room for herself.

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    MOMB ·
    • Hide content

Our venue doesn't have accommodation so we're all coming home.

• S
    Beginner July 2015
    suzannelewington ·
    • Hide content

My mum will have my son in one of the other rooms at the venue xx

• snow bride
    Beginner June 2016
    snow bride ·
    • Hide content

I'll ask my mum to have them as they'll be staying over too. They'll be nearly 2 and 3 1/2 :-)

• C
    Beginner October 2014
    catnor ·
    • Hide content

We have a complimentary bridal suite and I have also booked my mum & dad a family room. They kindly offered to have kids with them on our wedding night.

• A
    Beginner July 2014
    Aykay ·
    • Hide content

Toddler will be staying over at the venue with granny. Elder 2 are sharing a family room with another bridesmaid. We are actually not having the bridal suite for ourselves.....it is the first room that the overnight guests will walk past and it failed the 'hearing bouncing on bed from outside' test.....only a parent would think to do that test when looking around the venue lol. We have decided to have a more basic but more private room instead.

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

We came home with our boys. I thought we may resent it but it was actually perfect. I loved listening to all their excitement about the day and they even let us sleep in the following morning.

• becca030713
    Beginner June 2014
    becca030713 ·
    • Hide content

We have an (almost) 5 year old and a 1.5 year old.

I'm not all that worried about the eldest - he can stay in MIL/FILs room at the hotel. The youngest is a bit of a worry - he is going home with my mum and dad who live down the road from the venue.

They're meeting us for breakfast at the hotel the next morning then we're going on our mini moon weekend and my mum is having both kids. She's also having them both for our proper honeymoon later in the year. My mum is an angel, I feel terrible though!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics