Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner

Wedding packages for aound £4000

missvivienne, 12 January, 2010 at 17:40 Posted on Planning 0 9

Does anyone know of a nice hotel in or around the north west who can offer a wedding package for 65 guests for approx £4000?

I'm not looking for anything to flashy or OTT, just somewhere nice and friendly where it doesnt cost £8.00 for a bowl of soup (lol)

I'd appriciate ANY help or advice xxx

9 replies

Latest activity by surfgirl, 14 February, 2010 at 11:46
  • L
    Beginner February 2011
    Lucy137 ·
    • Hide content

What area are you looking in?

• The BFG
    Beginner August 2010
    The BFG ·
    • Hide content

Try www.bestwestern.co.uk and then click on the north west region on thier map, we are having our whole day at a Best western Hotel in the south west (Limpley Stoke Hotel) and thier top package has worked out at around £2000 for 50 people in the daytime and 100 for the evning!

Goodluck in your search x

• kayos
    Beginner June 2009
    kayos ·
    • Hide content

I got married at Tatton Park in Cheshire. In the mansion on the grounds. It came in well under £4000.

We didnt stay there for the evening do, but we could have done as we paid for the room for the full day until midnight.

It was a gorgeous venue, a room for the ceremony, and then another room for the reception. The venue held up to 80 people, and it had amazing views.

We didnt stay because we needed more room for the evening guests, but It would have been lovely if we could.

edited to say...

Sorry... I re-read your post and you asked about hotels, not mansions

• S
    Beginner
    SUSSEXBRIDE123 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

Not sure if this is still the case but I read something a few months back that said that holiday inn do £1000 packages? Not sure if this is still the case?

Hope that helps

good luck xxx

• M
    Beginner
    missvivienne ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your comments guys, i will look in your suggestions. We would prefere a hotel in or around the north west (manchester/cheshire/lancashire etc)

Any other suggestions would be most welcome.

BIG thanks

XXXX

• S
    Beginner April 2011
    Steph/Andy ·
    • Hide content

Im pretty sure Britannia Hotels are doing a deal for £1000. When i first started looking we visited The Britannia Country House Hotel in Northenden. There package was 50 guests to the wedding breakfast 3 course meal then an evening do for 100 guests with buffet, extras could be added on at an extra cost and there was two rooms to choose from.

Good Luck Searching

• L
    Beginner July 2011
    lou4gaz ·
    • Hide content

We just booked Briars Hall in Ormskirk. The total cost for 50 daytime and 100 evening guests was £3295. It's a gorgeous venue in gorgeous grounds.

• yummymummy05
    Beginner November 2010
    yummymummy05 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'm also a North West bride and i'm getting married at the Last Drop Village in Bolton. They offer some really good packages.

The package we got was £1500. That includes ceremony, meal, buffet, DJ and its a really nice venue. Also, it will depend on what time of year you are getting married. Off Season will be slightly cheaper.

If i can be of any more help, give me a shout

xxx

• S
    Beginner May 2010
    surfgirl ·
    • Hide content

Eccleston park golf club in rainhill, liverpool/st helens is quite reasonable we're having 80 daytime and a few more in the evening and it's coming just under £4,000 for everything, drinks food, room hire. Don't know if this is too far though?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics