Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sophiehannah
Savvy June 2023 Cheshire

Wedding Party

Sophiehannah, 26 of September of 2021 at 14:37 Posted on Planning 0 2
After some help please.
In regards to our wedding party who do you include?
Parents from both sides have divorced and my partners mum sadly passed away in 2019.My partner is having a best man, x7 groomsmen (4 are his brothers, 2 are mine) then our sons will be ushers. So they will have have matching suits. My next question is does the father or the bride and father of the groom also have matching suits and would my step dad aswel? I'm so confused how it works.
Also in regards to flowers i want all the wedding party men to have button holes, ill have a bouquet, my bridemaids will have a bouquets too, but i wanted my mum to have a flower in her dress with her been mother of the bride. So would my partners step mum have this aswel and also would my dads partner of 9years too?
Thankyou

2 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 27 of September of 2021 at 10:28
  • MrsRtoH
    Savvy October 2022 Merseyside
    MrsRtoH ·
    • Hide content
    I think you can do whatever you like!
    But if your father is walking you down the aisle then he should have a matching suit.
    Father of the groom no matching suit and no to the step parent either. But if anybofnthen are contributing money-wise I would make sure they all have buttonholes as a nod to them as an important person. Xx
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Traditionally the mums would have a corsage so you could get that for your mum, the stepmum and dads partner. for dad and FIL suits, they could have the same or different but tie the colour of ties etc to your colour scheme and same button holes

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics