Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner June 2022

Wedding photorapher

ExpensiveBlueFlowers51127, 9 of September of 2022 at 18:53 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2
Looking for advice, we got married in March this year and we are yet to recieve our wedding photos. We had some preview pictures sent but nothing else since then.
I have been emailing the photographer to see if he will tell me when we are likely to recieve our pictures and I am not receiving a reply.
I have heard nothing now since July.Also his website doesn't show any contact details anymore and his social media is not accepting messages either.What can I do?

2 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 10 of September of 2022 at 14:57
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    Oh no not another negative wedding photography experience. There have been too many of these on here recently. Have you actually tried ringing them? Do you have a contract? Maybe the resident photographer who posts on here will also have some advice. Sorry to hear this.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    We had a similar delay, I sent an email confirming that as per the contract the images should have been delivere within 8 weeks and gave them 14 days to respond and fulfil the contract, or I would instigate court proceedings to recover the images and damages in respect of breach of contract, this got a reaction and we have now got our images and a refund of the album cost that he had not fulfilled. It is really ahirty when suppliers ignorw you and you have to get to this point, hopefully the threat will be enough but be prepared to make a claim in court if you need to. Best of luck x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics