Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlotte
Beginner June 2024 Lancashire

Wedding planner?

Charlotte, 8 of September of 2022 at 20:24 Posted on Planning 0 4
What kind of things do i need to plan? Quite a lot is included in my venue package but im not sure what else i need to plan. Getting married 08/06/2024 but need to be prepared as dates are getting booked up already
Do i need a wedding planner or is it easy to plan?

Thankyou

4 replies

Latest activity by Camilla, 12 of September of 2022 at 10:12
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Amazing thankyou! What songs is it i need to think of? Just the first dance & walking down the isle songs?
  • Bonita
    Savvy September 2022 Nottinghamshire
    Bonita ·
    • Hide content
    I've got walking down the Isle, signing the register and first dance. Still need to to think of father daughter dance and one for leaving the church.
    I literally have so much to still do and I get married in 3 weeks 🙈
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    Personally wouldn’t bother with a wedding planner unless you are very disorganised in general or have a very busy job with little down time!
    We got married this July and I did everything myself with help from mum and the venue. Husband was involved in decision making but I did all the project management!
    First job is venue or church date and registrar/vicar- these need to be sorted early then send save the dates. Arrange catering if not includedDJ or band Photographer FloristCake TransportDressSend invitesWedding day stationery Groom outfitsBridesmaids dresses Create a spreadsheet with costs and deadlines and tick off when doneUse Hitched checklist which is very useful - you can delete stuff you won’t need Good luck !

• Charlotte
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thats amazing thankyou so much!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics