Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner October 2020

Wedding Planning during Covid-19

DuskySageWed20, 3 of July of 2020 at 09:27 Posted on Planning 0 2

My wedding is on 3rd October 2020 in Ayrshire, is there anyone in Scotland/Ayrshire still going ahead with their wedding before or in October? It states phase 4 public gatherings and weddings can resume as normal but I don’t know if I am being unrealistic thinking it will go ahead as normal as I have 170 all day and 50 odd at night

2 replies

Latest activity by AngelFox, 3 of August of 2020 at 07:24
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I'd wait till August and see what happens.

Something else to consider is that even if restrictions are lifted, you may not have your full numbers as some may be wary of joining large groups/travelling for a while.

• D
    dreampariswedding ·
    • Hide content

As couples globally are facing the COVID-19 pandemic, taking the right actions and navigating this ever-evolving scenario is proving to be challenging for many. Nothing to be sad about this, SOPs are just for our safety and health comes first in every niche of life. You can have wedding ceremony now with no guests and then can celebrate it on your anniversary. So, every couple have both choices, one can go for any suitable way.Type a message

• AngelFox
    Beginner August 2021 New South Wales
    AngelFox ·
    • Hide content

I know that it is already possible to conduct wedding ceremonies and the celebration itself with limited precautions. So you can safely choose engagement rings and wedding suits.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics