Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Wedding planning folder??

12 of January of 2014 at 17:38 Posted on Planning 0 18

Hi everyone,

I just wondered how you've been keeping bits and bobs and if you can point me in the direction of a non expensive folder or something please?

Thanks

18 replies

Latest activity by Wedding DJ, 14 of January of 2014 at 18:02
  • pink & glitz
    Beginner August 2014
    pink & glitz ·
    • Hide content

Hi, all I have is a ring binder folder for all my paper documents and a spreadsheet for my guest list and budget plan. Cheap way of keeping tabs on what I am doing, what I have to do etc ......... (:

• MischiefMumma
    Beginner August 2014
    MischiefMumma ·
    • Hide content

I work in an office and so may have aquired a box folder!!

Debbi x

• SunnyOrangeFlowers21
    Beginner August 2014
    SunnyOrangeFlowers21 ·
    • Hide content

When we registered with John Lewis they sent us a silver pack with a load of marketing gumpf so I got rid of the marketing gumpf and am using that. I've made my own 'wedding calendar' with a scrap A4 page for each month paperclipped together!

• FHB
    Beginner March 2014
    FHB ·
    • Hide content

My partner bought me a lovely little 'my wedding' planning folder in a cute box. But I soon outgrew that and went for a lever arch file. And a box. And a spare room. Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner August 2014
    HundredMonkeys ·
    • Hide content

I've just got a ring binder with all my notes, lists and invoices/receipts in. And a Excel spreadsheet online for budget. Although I have to admit, I don't look at it as much as I ought to!

• LoveIsEasy
    Beginner May 2015
    LoveIsEasy ·
    • Hide content

Somebody bought me a soap and glory gift set for Christmas which came in a huge box so I'm using the box from that for now. I also have a cute wedding planning book that one of my bridesmaids bought for me as an engagement present. Xx

• broganj
    Dedicated January 2017
    broganj ·
    • Hide content

Right now I have one of those plastic wallet style folders with my notebook tucked inside it.

It's helping keep my invite samples and scraps of paper together for now but I have a feeling I may outgrow it soon.

• DrBuffles
    Beginner August 2014
    DrBuffles ·
    • Hide content

Wow I feel really disorganised. I just have a notebook (that I don't write enough in) and a sort of card folder thing we got with our venue that I randomly stuff everything else into!

Paperchase do some nice ring binder type ones.

• SecretlyEloped
    Beginner May 2014
    SecretlyEloped ·
    • Hide content

I'm using an old a5 filofax with a tonne of post it notes everywhere!

• SallyLou
    Beginner August 2014
    SallyLou ·
    • Hide content

I have a mini wedding planning book/folder, and A4 folder a box and spreadsheets. I love my little wedding box, it's got so many pretty things in.

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

Oddly enough, I was looking at this today and found this great link with free downloadable "planner pages" and hs help on where to start. the only thing I have bought is a folder.

http://www.diyfrugalbride.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/how-to-make-your-own-wedding-planner.html

Hope it helps

• L
    Laura Radford Photography ·
    • Hide content

I have to see everything on the wall so pinboards are fab for this then for online creating pinterest boards are second to none! www.pinterest.com

• mooshy
    Beginner April 2014
    mooshy ·
    • Hide content

I have my invoices in a expanding file thingamajig from WHSmiths, all my personal notes and ideas in a little notebook that seems to be permanently attached to my hand, a pin board with our to-do jobs on it and a few spreadsheets for budget/ payment dates/ guest list/ menu choices. (OH is the spreadsheet lover).

We didn't start off this organised - it was all notebook scribbles in the beginning, then I bullied OH into being more involved and he did the spreadsheets and the pin board.

• broganj
    Dedicated January 2017
    broganj ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I should probably add that I have tonnes of Pinterest boards too (along with my folder, notebook, word docs, spreadsheets etc etc!)

ttp://www.pinterest.com/broganwayne/

• S
    Beginner July 2015
    Shelld146 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we got a lovely wedding planner book from amazon for £15 has everything from brides measurements to flower shop details and has plastic pockets for all your leaflets you pick up x

• Wedding DJ
    Wedding DJ ·
    • Hide content

These expanding folders are quite good for filing and keeping those awkward shaped leaflet and samples etc together https://www.ryman.co.uk/0161315108/Ryman-Expanding-File-A4-13-Part-Clear/Product

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics