Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner August 2022 Staffordshire

Wedding printing

RomanticGoldConfetti25518, 14 of July of 2022 at 11:31 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for reasonably priced online printing services that you have used for your weddings? I've been looking for some quotes, but some frankly have been ludicrous.

I am looking to get some order of services printed for my ceremony, a seating plan board to go on an easel and also a double sided table number/menu sign for each table.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance,

Sophie

3 replies

Latest activity by Watergirl, 15 of July of 2022 at 18:56
  • G
    Beginner September 2022 North Yorkshire
    Gill ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from Etsy really lovely they were £5 per 10 invites

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content

We aren't bothering with order of service as its a registrar service in a licenced venue so no hymns or anything. For table numbers we bought wooden ones with the number written out and then they are going in a beer bottle as the tables are named after craft beer (my FH's thing) I got the number sticks from Hobbycraft and spray painted them to match colour scheme.

For order of the day and seating plan we are doing them ourselves with old pallets we got free from FH's work. We bought the table and menu cards from Etsy plus a header card to say "Find your seat" and are using twine and mini pegs to fix it. There are loads of examples on Etsy, some more rustic than others. For the order of service we bought some adhesive decals from Etsy and will stick those on the pallet. Fingers crossed as FH is in charge of all this and it needs to go the the venue a week today. I think I need to give him a kick up the bum!

• W
    East London
    Watergirl ·
    • Hide content

We made our own order of services, and designed invites we printed with some generic printing company (vistaprint or something).

It's possible to make really nice invites, orders of service and menus etc oneself. We bought artisanal paper off ebay and just used a regular home printer...

Wedding printing 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics