Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner September 2012

Wedding Quiz/ Questions to print off

amanda66, 24 August, 2012 at 18:22 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hiya,

Wedding is in 3 weeks time and I have my hen weekend away this weekend with the older generation.

I've been instructed to do a wedding quiz so has anyone got any ideas as to where I can print one off or any ideas of questions to include

thanks in advance

amanda xx

4 replies

Latest activity by amanda66, 27 August, 2012 at 08:20
  • tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content

Not really sure what you mean by a wedding quiz, but have you tried just Googling it. I live on Google, and here obviously. Amazing what you can find when you're trying to avoid house work Smiley smile

• tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content

I couldn't resist and have had a Google for you. The only result I seem to be getting are quizzes that the MOH has done. It's aMr and Mrs style quiz, where they've spoken to the groom before hand, got all is answers and then ask the bride on the hen and see how many she gets right. Won't really work if it's for your own hen night though because you would just pick questions you know you know the answers to.

• tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content

Sorry totally taking over your thread. What about a true or false quiz. Write out a loads of statements about you and people have to say whether they think it's true or false. Things like

Amanda66 has had at least one one night stand (T/F)

Amanda66 is allergic to pineapples (T/F)

Amanda 66 has 77 cuddly toys (T/F)

Amanda66 is afraid of the dark (T/F)

You get the idea. Not really wedding themed, but bride themed.

• T
    Beginner July 2012
    Thursday Bride ·
    • Hide content

I googled wedding quizzes and then made my own up from there! Did a mixture of photos of weddings from films, weddings in real life & books/films and then one on wedding traditions.

• A
    Beginner September 2012
    amanda66 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies didn't have time to reply on Friday but we did a mr and mrs quiz and I found a wedding quiz on google

I found a multiple choice *wedding themed* knowledge quiz. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics