Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Curious August 2021 Cheshire

Wedding Regrets

Happyyellowcakes15704, 1 of October of 2021 at 09:16 Posted on Just Married 0 3
So I've just had my wedding which was brilliant. There were some things we could have changed but overall it was perfect and everyone had a good time.
I'm currently regretting the night before. My bridesmaid and I went to hotel around 4ish and had a look around, went for dinner 8ish and then I said I'd wait for my sister to arrive with the grooms shirt and meet my Dad and Uncle ( who lives far away). By the time I'd had a few and my sister arrived it was really late and ended up getting back to hotel about 11.30pm.
Looking back I wish I had just had a chilled night in with the girls as they both were staying over. The wedding wasn't until 3pm the next day so I had plenty of time with them but feel I could have organised it better and feel guilty not seeing them more.I know I can't change it now and they were happy for an early night but just wondering if it's normal to go over things after the wedding and regret stuff?

3 replies

Latest activity by Dorothy, 28 of March of 2022 at 10:37
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I am sure it is normal to reflect, but as you said the day was perfect and everyone enjoyed themselves, so that in itself should be enough, oh, and the fact you are now a MRS! Is a hard one, but as you say, you cant change it now so please try not to stress it and just enjoy your new married life x

• H
    Curious August 2021 Cheshire
    Happyyellowcakes15704 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks you're absolutely right. Just overthinking it! It's a lot to think about and the main thing is everyone had fun, no fall outs haha and we are happily married. Xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Totally agree with charlotte. Just remember the bit that matters you got married 💗 cogratulations to you both x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics