Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

CC
Beginner August 2023 South West London

Wedding Ring Advice Please!

CC, 18 of May of 2023 at 21:41 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 1

I'm looking for a wedding ring that's nature inspired - ivy or plant detail on it but am finding a lot of what I like is online! I went to Hatton Gardens to see if I could find something similar as I want to see how it looks with my engagement ring but had no luck!

Any advice on picking your wedding ring and if you did online or in store would be appreciated please!

This is my engagement ring and these are the styles I like

Wedding Ring Advice Please! 1

Wedding Ring Advice Please! 2

https://www.austenblake.com/design/220mm-slight-comfort-fit-plain-shaped-wedding-band-clrn165401?metal_purity=GL_18K_Y

1 replies

Latest activity by Emily, 19 of May of 2023 at 10:52
  • M
    Dedicated October 2023 Greater Manchester
    MrsM2B ·
    • Hide content

We looked online but then also went to shops to try them on. We ended up buying in a shop as there were some I really liked (so may have bought if I’d seen them online) but they didn’t feel right on my finger with my engagement ring. x

• E
    Curious April 2024 Derbyshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content

I've also found a ring I love on Austen Blake. Fortunately they have a store near me (Sheffield) so I have booked an appointment in a couple of weeks to try some rings on, check sizing etc.

I was planning on going to a couple of other jewellers just to try on a variety of rings, so that I can see what feels/looks best, which will hopefully give confidence if you do end up buying online.

Check the returns policy when buying online. I found a couple of places don't do refunds if the ring is bespoke or custom-made, but most of them will do free resizing!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics