Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner September 2021 Hampshire

Wedding Rings

Frances, 21 of April of 2021 at 10:08 Posted on Planning 0 7
Hello, does anyone have any advice as to where we can buy wedding rings from? I’d like platinum and my partner will have either palladium or platinum. We both saw lovely ones in a high street store yesterday but they were £1700 each! Many thanks

7 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 12:29
  • Sarah
    Dedicated September 2020 West Sussex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    I can recommend https://www.smoochrings.co.uk/
    My husband and I got ours from these guys, both platinum and they came in at just over £1000 for both. We also wanted a slightly different to design to what they had and were able to match what we wanted
  • AmyKate
    Savvy August 2021 Kent
    AmyKate ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we went to a local bespoke jeweller which sounds expensive i know, however they will work with your budget and help you get what you are looking for. Well worth a search to find someone local to you.

My ring is £400 and is very similar to one in a highstreet shop for double the price as they don't put large mark ups on them!

• E
    Beginner November 2022 Hertfordshire
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey, can I ask which jeweler? Thanks
  • AmyKate
    Savvy August 2021 Kent
    AmyKate ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, we used Lawley design, who are based in Sittingbourne Kent
  • April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    We bought ours from queensmith in Hatton gardens. Both ours are platinum but mine also has diamond shoulders to complement my ER.
    Without the extra diamonds the rings would cost £500 each. Because of the diamonds (DEF clarity) mine cost £1550.

Good luck with your search x
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

You could keep an eye open for discounts - we went to look in high street stores back in Jan 2020 and found what we wanted, but the sales lady advised us to wait because they tend to do several sales a year - sure enough, a few weeks later, they did a 'buy one get one free' on jewelry, so my ring was half price!

• L
    Savvy June 2021 Mid Glamorgan
    Lovestoned21 ·
    • Hide content
    We used Smooch rings. I was a bit apprehensive due to them being an online shop, but they were amazing! The guy came round our house with a load of styles and info one evening and we chose our own rings. Mine is so pretty - it's a really dainty little platinum ring with flowers engraved on the band. Very unusual and very me.
    My fiancé chose a muted gold dipped ring which is lush and something we never would have thought he would choose.
    I can't remember the exact price, but there was some kind of deal and I know they definitely came in at under £1700 altogether!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics