Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gabbance
Beginner February 2012

Wedding Rings Direct anyone?

Gabbance, 14 June, 2011 at 12:31 Posted on Planning 0 3

We were looking at wedding rings over the weekend and got a few prices from various jewellers including where h2b got my engagement ring made, but because of the price of metal these days they are all so expensive. We both just want plain 18ct white gold bands so I was looking online and came across weddingrings-direct which seem to be a really good price compared with everywhere else, just seems a bit too good to be true. I had a look and they seem to have good reviews but I was wondering if anyone here has used them and what did you make of them?

merci!

3 replies

Latest activity by BridePea, 31 August, 2011 at 17:46
  • Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

There was a previous post and that company was mentioned. A few people said they were good. Heres a link to the thread

https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/t/239399.aspx

I think we are going to get ours from there

• Gabbance
    Beginner February 2012
    Gabbance ·
    • Hide content

Oooh thanks Miss Red, I must have missed that thread when I was on holiday! x

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content

My ER, and the OH's WR both came from there, and we're really happy with the service and the rings.

• B
    Beginner October 2011
    BridePea ·
    • Hide content

We got my engagement ring from there and also our wedding rings. Their prices are good and the rings are hallmarked and everything so I don't think quality is a big issue. The only problem we had was that my engagement ring had the wrong finish on it (it was shiny instead of matt). I could have sent it back to be repolished but it would have taken a bit of time and I didn't want to let it go! They refunded the extra that we had paid to have it made matt instead.

The engagement ring is wearing well (only been about six months) but I can't comment on the durability of the wedding rings yet!

I would say go for it but perhaps make sure you have enough time to fix any issues that might crop up.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics