Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Buzzee
Beginner January 2012

Wedding Rings - Elma Jewellery on ebay?

Buzzee, 25 June, 2011 at 22:54 Posted on Planning 0 4

Just wondered if anyone had got their wedding rings from this shop? We just need a palladium band for OH and they seem a great price on this site!

x

4 replies

Latest activity by Little Miss Tweety, 28 June, 2011 at 08:15
  • kiiradee
    Beginner November 2011
    kiiradee ·
    • Hide content

Yep i got titanium from this store i went via ebay & had to change 3 times due to me not knowing the correct size but they were brill =).

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

Not used Elma but we got ours from No 1 Rock Avenue on ebay.

• tinkerbelly1983
    Beginner October 2011
    tinkerbelly1983 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we got our wedding rings from Elma, they are great. White gold band for me & palladium for OH. saved a fortune on high street prices. I would definitely recommend them ?

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all - you have put my mind at rest! i can't believe the prices - hopefully the quality will be just as good!

x

• Little Miss Tweety
    Beginner August 2012
    Little Miss Tweety ·
    • Hide content

Think we are going to use this site 2. OH seen a ring he liked on the high street. £350 On this site we can get the exact same ring but in the his + hers matching set for cheaper than the price of his ring alone on the high street!

I was thinking it was too good to be true and the quatily, thickness of the rings must be poorer, happy to hear other hitchers have used this site and recommend it! Think we will order soon just so we can tick something else off the 'to do list'.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics