Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner December 2023 Hampshire

Wedding ruined now planning vow renewal

Lise, 13 of July of 2022 at 13:24 Posted on Just Married 0 2
Hey everyone,
We got married a week ago today, and it was ruined from start to finish by sister in law. She’s been engaged years and I think because her brother was getting married before her she just turned psycho.
Wedding day planning was horrific his mum was awful all the way through and his sister was causing issues from weeks leading up. Morning of wedding was getting ready with MOH and his sister bathed in hotel room shouting at me. We tried to carry on but throughout the day she kept getting worse and worse and worse. Anyways long story short she kept standing on my dress and ripped it.We were going to renew our vows anyway next year as we kept numbers small for wedding with the uncertainty of covid but I’m so so so devastated. The whole day was over shadowed by his mum and sister and I’ve done nothing but cry since. We went on a mini moon over weekend with our teenage daughter but all day Saturday when we were due to leave to go to hotel we had to email vendors apologising for his sister and her partner whom was also rude to staff so by the time we left it was 5pm. I need some advice on how to deal with this all, I feel so shocking it’s unreal at the moment.

2 replies

Latest activity by Ambrosio, 15 of July of 2022 at 00:54
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    What a lovely sil and mil you have if she got engaged b4 you them whats stopping her from getting married im so sorry you have had to deal with this and having to say sorry to everyone isent fair on you and him just try remember the positive you got married co gratulations to you both just have a lovely time remembering all the good things they sound like my mum and sister i hope you can forget all they have done and enjoy your family of 3 x💗
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Has for the vow renewal is it really worth going and doing it again i think they would be like this then also unless you speak to them and tell them how you feel x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics