Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leonie
Savvy June 2022 Kent

Wedding shoes - Help!

Leonie, 20 of April of 2021 at 19:52 Posted on Planning 0 5

So I have bought my dress on Saturday! Eek! And now I m on the hunt for some nice shoes. I have seen a pair on Pintrest that I have fallen madly in love with, however cannot find them to purchase anywhere!

Where is everyone buying wedding shoes from? I'd ideally like to go out shopping and try some on, but not a clue what shops will sell wedding shoes?

This is the pair I fell in love with...

Thanks in advance xx

Wedding shoes - Help! 1

5 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 11:23
  • H
    Savvy
    HappyBrownCars12359 ·
    • Hide content

I think generally if you want "bridal" shoes you're looking at places like Monsoon or bridal boutiques, and there are some premium wedding shoe designers out there.

I just wanted some gold sparkly heeled sandals so got mine from Paradox London through Debenhams, and also tried on from ASOS , New Look etc.

I found a lot just through googling the description of shoe I was after too!

• Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have been googling and just haven't found anything that I want yet??‍♀️ I will definitely try asos and debenhams thankyou. I am having trouble because I don't want a massive heel height x
  • D
    Beginner August 2021 Neath Port Talbot
    Deed81 ·
    • Hide content
    I’m having mine custom made by Curiouser and Curiouser on Facebook. £70 and they’re amazing. There’s lots of companies / people out there that could create a similar pair of the ones you like xx
  • Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was thinking about getting some custom made but thought it would be very expensive, but £70 is very reasonable x
  • Nisha-Jasmine
    Curious June 2021 Cambridgeshire
    Nisha-Jasmine ·
    • Hide content
    Wedding shoes - Help! 2
    These are mine velcro under the flower and low heels for comfort about £30 on Amazon

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics