Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner July 2014

Wedding Shoes... Help!

Koshka85, 23 of October of 2013 at 11:26 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hello!

I've got my wedding dress sorted now, and I'm trying to have a look for wedding shoes. I have a definite idea in my mind of what I want, and I'm just trying to find a pair that match!

I've seen these shoes by Rachel Simpson that are gorgeous, but I don't really want to spend that much on my shoes! They are about £160!

I then found these ones which would be perfect as I have a little cluster of flowers on my bridal belt, and the price is much more like what I'm wanting to spend.

Problem is they have run out of size 5, and they only do them in width EEE which is quite wide! I did think about getting a size 4 in the wider fitting to see if they were any good? Anyone ever tried shoes in this width?

If anyone comes across any similar shoes to these in dusky pink colour, preferably no more than £60, please post them on here! I've ot my heart set on something like this now!

Thanks!

xxx

1 replies

Latest activity by Koshka85, 23 of October of 2013 at 11:55
  • C
    Beginner November 2013
    cath4512 ·
    • Hide content

Http://garageshoes.co.uk/womens/wedding-shoes/simren-14.html

http://garageshoes.co.uk/womens/heels/bengal-39.html

these say gold glitter, but I have seen these in the shop & they are more a nude/dusky pink colour....a real bargain as thye are really pretty x

• K
    Beginner July 2014
    Koshka85 ·
    • Hide content

Ooo thank you I'll take a look at these! ?

My dress is actually a champagney colour lace so if things are a hint of gold, that's ok too. Having a blush pink bridal belt so thought I'd go for something like that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics