Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Dee85
Curious April 2022 Cornwall

Wedding shoes- i struggle with heels!

Dee85, 20 of February of 2022 at 23:35 Posted on Planning 0 5
Hi everyone,

I have 52 days to go & still no shoes! I can not stand heels so need to be a small heel or a block heel. Any ideas?? I have been to Next, John Lewis & Office- no joy… looked online but not seen much..
Thanks in advance

5 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 21 of February of 2022 at 21:50
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    Why not get some pretty flats if you can’t stand heels? I wear heels, but we’re hoping to be outside during much of the day so I’ve got myself some flats.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Do you want open or closed toe? Have a look on Amazon, there are lots on there, these ones are low but do have a bridal look and are closed toe, they have ivory and white

Low Block Bridal Heel

• Kim
    Dedicated August 2022 West Yorkshire
    Kim ·
    • Hide content
    Wedding shoes- i struggle with heels! 1
    I got these online from jjs house only 2inch heel xx
  • Jane
    Dedicated June 2022 Bristol
    Jane ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve got ballet flats from Paradox London - lacy and pretty but also comfy and easy to walk in. I got them from Amazon with free returns.
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

If you don't like heels, don't wear them. They wreck your back at the best of times, and standing around in them for hours on your wedding day...ouch!

I wore a pair of flat sandals for my wedding. If you think sandals might be too cold, go for ballet flats.

I was also told I 'had' to wear heels, but just ignored that. Unless your dress is short, no one is going to see your shoes anyway!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics