Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner October 2015

Wedding shoes - in love with Harriet Wilde but not the price tag - HELP!

Cat D, 15 of February of 2015 at 22:37 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you could help me...I love these shoes (see the link): http://www.harrietwilde.com/collections/all/products/bridgette-silver-rose

Thing is, they cost £375 and it's too much (especially when my dress was only £400!).

Does anyone know where I can get them cheaper?

Much love!
Cat
xx

9 replies

Latest activity by Ruth, 28 of November of 2022 at 10:52
  • MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

I love the detail, but the main shoe is pretty plain, so you could just get some plain shoes and add shoe clips. Have you seen them? They're great for adding detail

• bubblerawk
    Beginner July 2016
  • C
    Beginner October 2015
    Cat D ·
    • Hide content

You all make a good point about my dress length as it will be long. However, I'm hoping to have some pics of my shoes and the fact that I have the six pence and the classic pics of you sat on the stairs with your dress up and your pretty shoes being in show. Plus, the ones I like have the English rose theme and we are having roses for our flowers Smiley smile

I am sure there are many great shoe clips but I'm not sure I could put them on and it all look good...does anyone know where I can get some other shoes with this sort of thing on?

Cat

• H
    Beginner October 2018
    HappyGoldConfetti687 ·
    • Hide content

Hi! I know this was a while ago but I don’t suppose you managed to find an alternative and would be willing to share the link? I am in the same position now and would really appreciate it!

TIA

sone x

• H
    Beginner October 2018
    HappyGoldConfetti687 ·
    • Hide content

Hi! I know this was a while ago but I don’t suppose you managed to find an alternative and would be willing to share the link? I am in the same position now and would really appreciate it!

TIA

Simone x

• E
    Savvy August 2019
    ExpensivePinkCars56269 ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked at Rachel Simpson shoes? They are absoultely stunning and the most comfortable shoes you will ever try on. Theres so much choice too, it took me hours to decide on my shoes.

They are still expensive but around £100-250 rather than the Harriet Wilde shoes you had found.

Good luck shoe hunting!

• H
    HappyRedConfetti10131 ·
    • Hide content

Check some coupon site,good luck !

• Mintyslippers
    Mintyslippers ·
    • Hide content

As a videographer we are always looking to get shots of the details like the shoes and to be honest. With a long dress we NEVER see them. The only time is in the morning when they are being put on.

I'm just editing one now and the bride was a dancer and ive just said to my wife "Holy crap! The bride wore ballet slippers all day. They are so cool!". And I spent all day looking for this kind of stuff and the only time I saw them was when my wife filmed them during the preps.

Go with what fits the budget and remember that your day will be no less perfect if you went for a pair of converse (we have seen that too. She was a cons type of bride and it works. Way more than trying to walk in shoes you don't usually wear).

• R
    South West London
    Ruth ·
    • Hide content

Hello, Harriet Wilde has a Black Friday promo, save 15% off, offer is valid until 30th November, use code: BFRIDAY15

Save on everything including styles already on SALE

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics