Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

lizzie1982
Beginner October 2011

Wedding shoes with v low heel?

lizzie1982, 16 March, 2011 at 09:24 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get nice wedding shoes with a vv low heel? I am quite tall myself, and although my OH is an inch or two taller than me, with heles and a veil and hair e.t.c. I would be taller than him in the photos if I wore big heels Smiley sad

I have seen so many fab wedding shoes but all of the heels are massive and I would look like a giant. So....I have decided I am going to have to get reeeeeallly low heels (practically flat!), which is quite depressing but I need to think of the photos!! Has anyone else had a similar problem or found any low / comppletely flat shoes that don't look really old fashioned? Help!!!

xx

11 replies

Latest activity by lorns64, 2 January, 2013 at 23:22
  • Ixia
    Beginner
    Ixia ·
    • Hide content

Don't know if they're quite what you're looking for, but I've got these from Elegant Steps:

• Cheeky_pie
    Beginner August 2011
    Cheeky_pie ·
    • Hide content

I love the irregular choice mini magic floral but i am having theses so i would say that lol!!!! They have a low heel and super comfy!!!! Check out my avatar for pic !!! Next do some low heeled shoes which are nice too!!! xx

• lizzie1982
    Beginner October 2011
    lizzie1982 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! Both are really nice and hadn't seen anything like the irregular choice mini magic floral before!

• Cheeky_pie
    Beginner August 2011
    Cheeky_pie ·
    • Hide content

That was why i chose the mini magic!! I think there are a few mini magi girls around here xx

• lizzie1982
    Beginner October 2011
    lizzie1982 ·
    • Hide content

Have just seen a video of them on the schuh website and I love them, just what I am looking for, def getting them! Thanks again!

x

• Cheeky_pie
    Beginner August 2011
    Cheeky_pie ·
    • Hide content

Your welcome!!! Glad to have another convert lol!!! xx

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Another Mini Magic floral fan here, but I have them in purple -

• Fleur10
    Beginner June 2011
    Fleur10 ·
    • Hide content

These are my low heel wedding shoes Perdita's online -

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sr3693 ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

I'm quite tall as well so didn't want high heels; i also went for the mini magic ones Smiley smile

sooo pretty!

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting the mini magic in pink for my 'later on when my feet are sore from tall heels' shoes!

(And just because I wanted another pair of IC shoooooes if I'm totally honest!!)

EDIT - sorry, they're not mini magic, they're called courtesan if i remember rightly, and the heels are a little bigger than the mini magic!

• MrsShark
    Beginner September 2011
    MrsShark ·
    • Hide content

Ooooooo me likey these shoes and that is from a non-shoe and definitely non-heels fan!! Hmmmm may have to re-think my sandals idea....

• L
    Beginner June 2013
    lorns64 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there!

I'm a massive fan, are these for sale????? ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics