Hi lovelies,
I’m newly engaged and will be starting wedding dress searching after the New Year. I’m extremely heavy chested and a size UK20. For those who have tried their wedding dresses, how is the sizing like? Should I just stick to plus size boutiques or can I try on a dress in a straight size shop and then buy my actual size?? Any help or advise would be appreciated.
Any boutiques in Devon, West Midlands & Somerset that you can throw my way, would also be appreciated.
Thank you
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...