Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner

Wedding shops in Nottingham

CrazyNat, 11 May, 2010 at 14:49 Posted on Planning 0 3

Any recommendations for a good bridal shop in Nottingham. Did go to some with big sis but both got fed up with everyone saying how wonderful she looked in every gown!!!!

3 replies

Latest activity by Mrs_T2B, 11 May, 2010 at 21:47
  • daftgiraffe
    daftgiraffe ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, Only been to one shop so far myself, planning on doing some more in July, but I can highly reccomend the one i did go to, although the dresses she has in are generally at the higher end of the market. (bit out of my league!) The Shop is called 'dream wedding dress' its at the top of Derby road at canning circus. It's a lovely small boutique and the lady who runs it is so lovely. It was by appointment only, but you get the shop to yourself!

website is www.dreamweddingdress.co.uk

DG x

• E
    Beginner September 2012
    Emily246 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Have only been to a couple of shops so far but the staff in Berketex were pretty good. It must have been obvious I wasn't wanting going to buy but they were incredibly helpful all the same and nothing was too much trouble. The shop was really big too and had a fab selection! Some were quite pricy but there was a fair amount which you buy on my average budget - good luck!!!!.

• lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Hi, are you a Notts Bride too?!

I got mine from Pronuptia on King St in the end. I can't say the staff were super amazing or anything, though they were nice enough which was good enough for me! They had lots of choice at different budgets and then gave a good discount on the mens suits. I've heard New Bride is good on Upper Parliament Street but didn't get round to going. If you're prepared to travel a little though, I found the shops in derby had much more choice - Beau Belles in Borrowash, which is sort of inbetween have loads and aren't really expensive and then Serendipity in Littleover had some lovely gowns and the wedding house in Alvaston had loads and loads on sale too.

I pass dream wedding dress on derby road on the bus and their dresses do look stunning! Oh, and I also went to Emma's Secret - think the address is Nuthall or Aspley I'm not sure when I was looking for BM dresses and it looked like they had some lovely ones.

Enjoy!

• Mrs_T2B
    Beginner May 2011
    Mrs_T2B ·
    • Hide content

Hiya I'm a Nottingham bride.

I've only been to Emmas Secrets which is on Nuthall Road, it's a small boutique but she has some beautiful dresses. I'm stuck between two Ronald Joyce dresses there.

My SIL2B and a friend of mine have both bought their dresses from 'Lillies' in Sutton in Ashfield, and they are both lovely ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics