Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gina
Beginner July 2024 Nottinghamshire

Wedding signs ideas

Gina, 22 of November of 2023 at 17:29 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 8
Hi everyone, I’m struggling with wedding signs, like the welcome to…. I want to make my own but struggling for designs, has I ask for some idea’s please? Many thanks

8 replies

Latest activity by Cr, 20 of December of 2023 at 17:54
  • K
    Beginner May 2024 Bedfordshire
    Kathryn ·
    • Hide content

Hi! Pinterest and Canva have been a lifeline for me...I bought some plain crates, painted them in my colour scheme and stencilled on wording - a similar thing might work for signs? Happy to help with other ideas if that would be useful? Smiley smile Enjoy the creative side of wedding planning!

• Gina
    Gina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thankyou so much, Iv bought a A4 canvas, letter stickers, stencils but I’m stumped at where to start 🤔 and what to put
  • K
    Beginner May 2024 Bedfordshire
    Kathryn ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Is it a welcome sign? We’ve got Welcome to the Wedding Reception of Mr & Mrs Xxx and the date.

We’ve got a script font to match our invites but you can mix it up Smiley smile
    Would love to chat some ideas with you!
  • Grace
    Beginner May 2024 Essex
    Grace ·
    • Hide content

I second Kathryn's sentiments! Canva is AMAZING. I do use it for work (I am in Marketing) and thus use the Pro version (which I do actually recommend to pay for if you are designing everything yourself - they can print everything out for you too). It is great for suggesting designs. I used a template on Canva for my wedding invites and then just altered it to the style/colours etc. I liked!

If you already have all of your supplies I would just the Canva templates it for some inspiration!

• W
    Beginner September 2025 West Yorkshire
    Wayne ·
    • Hide content

Order of the day sign

Welcome sign

Favourite Drinks sign

Table Layout sign

Table Numbers sign

Photograph order

• David
    Beginner January 2024 Lancashire
    David ·
    • Hide content

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Signs are a nice personal touch. Maybe keep it simple with your monogram/colors in a clean font? Pictures of the venue or homemade decor items could also work. You could even feature favorite things about each other. Don't stress over perfection - your love is the real message. I'm sure whatever you create with care will be wonderful. Wishing you all the best as you plan such a special day!

• Gina
    Gina ·
    • Hide content
    Wow! Thankyou so much! They’re amazing! Thankyou, given me loads of ideas 👍
  • C
    Curious November 2023 Derbyshire
    Cr ·
    • Hide content
    Definitely Canva templates will help. For a Welcome Sign, we actually bought a chalk board and wrote the welcome which looked nice and affordable compared to the ones you have to buy outright!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics