Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

LuLu_x
Beginner May 2012

Wedding song? WDYT

LuLu_x, 18 July, 2010 at 21:48 Posted on Planning 0 5

As the title says i like this song but what does everyone else think is it weddingy if you know what i mean!

Buckcherry - All of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxfPAi9atL4

Thanks x

5 replies

Latest activity by Aleox, 19 July, 2010 at 12:43
  • Sandysounds
    Sandysounds ·
    • Hide content

Were you planning on it for your first dance or for the ceremony? I've come across some unusual choices for songs over the years and I never pass comment because at the day its a personal choice and songs have different meanings to different people....not just the lyrics, but where you first heard it, the circumstances that you heard it etc. If you both like it...go with it.

• A
    Beginner July 2011
    Aleox ·
    • Hide content

Ooohh I loveee this song! Has a lot of special memories for me! Where did you find a softer version of it (if you don't mind me asking)

I really like cosmic love by florence+the machines and have heard an accoustic version of it... don't know if it's a bit off the wall to walk down the aisle to though ?

I don't really want anything too 'traditional' though...I want something meaningful.

Oh and OP I really like the song and the lyrics...is it for 1st dance or aisle? I can imagine it bein nice for first dance...not sure about aisle song but then again it's a personal choice. I'd go with something you really love rather than something to make everyone happy.

x

• A
    Beginner July 2011
    Aleox ·
    • Hide content

Ohh that is lovely...I don't know where I'd come in though because its from "a moment a love" that I like best but thats about a minute of guests sitting waiting for my entrance!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics