Hello everyone
Just seeing if anyone did anything different than wedding speeches or no speeches at all? My dad is such an introvert and really doesn’t feel comfortable with it and my FH is the same, he said he would do a speech but I don’t want anyone to be uncomfortable on our wedding day I just want everyone relaxed and having a nice time! Did anyone not do speeches and doing anything alternative, or if anyone is choosing not to do them at all? I keep thinking I know it’s not ‘traditional’ to not include them but I don’t want anyone stressedTIA x
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Planning Essentials
How to Write a Great Brother of the Bride Speech: Expert...
Wondering - does the brother of the bride give a speech? The answer is: yes! And...
Planning Essentials
What to Say When You Propose: 15 Proposal Speech Examples...
From romantic to funny, these proposal speech examples will help you say exactly...
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...