Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2025 Warwickshire

Wedding Stationary

Melissa, 7 of April of 2023 at 11:23 Posted on Planning 0 4
I need to start sending out save the dates and I don’t know where to start. Have people used wedding stationary companies/packages for all of their stationary for their wedding? Any advice on how to do this in the most affordable way? There’s so many options online I don’t know where to begin looking or what will be the best/most convenient way to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4 replies

Latest activity by KDealer, 6 of December of 2023 at 18:03
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    We got ours on Etsy, a pound each and they were magnets. Lots of companies who also do the invites in same theme so check that if you want matching. We did e-vites and designed them on canva ourselves so was free!
  • K
    Dedicated June 2023 Essex
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine from The Place Card Place, on Facebook. Beautiful quality and she has given me discounts as I've ordered all my stationery from her
  • J
    Beginner December 2023 New York
    Jake69 ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Sending out save the dates is an important first step in the wedding planning process. Here are some tips to help you get started:

1. Decide on the design and style you want for your save the dates. Look at samples online or in stores to get an idea of what you like.

2. .Determine your budget for the save the dates and wedding stationery in general. This will help you narrow down your options and choose affordable packages, companies or K Dealer .

3. Research wedding stationary companies and packages that offer save the dates as well as other wedding stationery such as invitations, programs, and thank you cards. Look for reviews and compare pricing and options.

4. Consider ordering a sample or proof before placing a larger order to make sure you are happy with the quality and design.

5. If you are on a tight budget, consider designing and printing your own save the dates using free or low-cost design software and printing services.

6. Don't forget to include important information such as the date, location, and wedding website URL on your save the dates.

Remember, there are many options for wedding stationery, and the most important thing is to choose what works best for you and your budget. Good luck with your wedding planning!

• Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

We got our Save the Dates on Amazon, invitations and everything else on Zazzle

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics