Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BeckyMarie
Beginner June 2014

WEDDING SUITS FOR GROOM HOW MUCH TO HIRE?

BeckyMarie, 19 April, 2012 at 14:02 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hey all

was just going through my budget plan, and how much on average is it to hire a suit for the groom.

Thanks

Becky Marie

10 replies

Latest activity by *BigBird*, 11 May, 2012 at 16:57
  • B
    Beginner May 2012
    bethbailey2b ·
    • Hide content

Mine cost 92 per person, but the groom went free.

• princesssaraht
    Beginner December 2012
    princesssaraht ·
    • Hide content

Between 80 and 90 is what i found, but mine have cost £125, groom goes free. Most places are groom goes free if you hire 5 suits

• vebec19862
    Beginner June 2012
    vebec19862 ·
    • Hide content

From moss bros ours were 60 each and there was an offer where the groom went free and all we paid for was the bowtie

• artisanwedding.co.uk
    artisanwedding.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Just as an aside, please make sure that all the guys check their suits before the day.

If I had £10 for every hire that didn't fit on the day... Well, I couldn't retire, but I'd certainly have a bigger TV Smiley winking

Pete

• Jalapeno
    Beginner October 2012
    Jalapeno ·
    • Hide content

We've also gone with Moss Bros for the suit hire. Everything except shirts. Mainly because we need to get my family fitted in Suffolk and his family fitted in Cardiff.

It's £400 for my Dad, his Dad, Best Man, Usher and one free for groom when he wants to change out of uniform a bit later on.

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

We've gone with Moss too, we've got the full package, morning suit, shirt, waistcoat, cravat & hankie and these are £92 + £8 insurance with buy 4 suits get 1 free.

So it's cost us £408 for 5 suits.

• V
    Beginner June 2012
    Vicloveschocolate ·
    • Hide content

We have gone to Austin Read - I think they were £90 each. The reason was we found them a bit more flexible with their suit hire - my OH works for an upmarket shirt tailor and wanted to wear one of their shirts and tie so he was able to choose that and get a cheaper price than the other members of the wedding party who are wearing hire shirts.

We have though had a few problems with them (which I am pleased to add have all been rectified) but as a result they have knocked £150 off the hire so now we are looking at £60 each!

• HayleyMay
    Beginner September 2012
    HayleyMay ·
    • Hide content

Ours are £130pp. No free suit for the groom, but the price includes shirt, waistcoast, tie, and shoes. They're a bit pricier, but they have opened at 8pm for us twice so far which is pretty handy!

• Kylie541
    Beginner February 2013
    Kylie541 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS

• *BigBird*
    Beginner April 2013
    *BigBird* ·
    • Hide content

We are having ours from Formal Affair. For trousers, jacket, waist coat, shirt, cravat and shoes - £90 includung insurance.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics