Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

May2be
Beginner July 2011

Wedding themed colouring books and crayons?

May2be, 2 of July of 2010 at 10:17 Posted on Planning 0 23

Hi all, in need a of a little help!

I am looking for small colouring books and crayon packs to put in activity packs for the 5 children we have attending the day. I would prefer to have wedding themed items rather than standard farm animals etc. Has anybody seen anything like it? Also would be interested in having the personalised as well as personalised disposable cameras...

23 replies

Latest activity by Wozzle, 31 of May of 2013 at 23:28
  • M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi, there is someone on here who does personalised activity books, I can't remember her name off the top of my head and can't access my personal e-mails at work. If you look on the For Sale board I think she has a post on there x

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

Thank you I have just had a look and think I have found who you are talking about (I don't know why I didn't try looking there in the first place! lol) x

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I made my own on Word and included:

The childs name in bubble writing for them to colour

A plain wedding cake to decorate

Dot-to-Dot of a snowflake (our theme)

Wordsearch (wedding)

Maze- Get the Groom to the Bride

Small Quiz

Also a decorated blank page for the child to write a message to us

These are personalised front covers and a message from us inside and will be given with pencils in an organza bag

I am quite computer literate and had a colour printer and card but if you are the same I would recommend making them, I had such fun.

They barely cost anything other than your time

x

• emmamc01
    Beginner August 2010
    emmamc01 ·
    • Hide content

Wow laura - you are really creative - i was just going to download the free kids activities and print them out - hmmmm may give it a go xx

• S
    Beginner
    Smuggle ·
    • Hide content

Love it, thats so cute.

I'd make my own. then just photocopy it and quickly bind them.

S.

• crafty em
    Beginner June 2008
    crafty em ·
    • Hide content
  • froggy29400
    Beginner October 2010
    froggy29400 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from Ebay, a seller called "Maddence", it's a personalised booklet and once you received the CD you can personalise the file even more, and print as many as you want! It's fab.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

I might get some bits from here:

http://bluesbrotheruk.wix.com/lilas-joy

They email everything straight to you as well.

• AmyLovesPaul
    Beginner May 2011
    AmyLovesPaul ·
    • Hide content

Double check with your venue if they allow crayons / colouring pencils.............. my venue doesnt ☹️

• ooh la la
    Beginner August 2013
    ooh la la ·
    • Hide content

What about taking a photo of yourselves as a couple, then fiddling on photoshop to make it colour-in-able. (this was a photo my friend took)

Something like this.....

Am happy to do this for you (I have photoshop), if I can help in anyway...for free, of course! lol

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

Thank you everyone for your comments they have really given me some great ideas!

LauraSJ I am seriously thinking of doing my own as the children I have at the day are all under 5, the majority of them being 2-3 and they really won't be interested in any of the activities that you seen to get in so many of the books. Do you still have the decorate your wedding cake and the maze that you could e-mail me? Woud be really grateful if you could help.

I hadn't thought that there maybe a chance that the venue wouoldn't allow crayons so I really should check first. I can't see it being much on issue as it isn't a listed building or anything but always best to check first. Thank you!

The photoshop idea is fab but I have never used it (or even know if I have it to be honest! lol) but I will definately have a look through the pics we have or either ourselves or of things like our centerpieces to see if any of them could work. If I get stuck I would love to take you up on your very kind offer Smiley smile

• Emmsie270
    Beginner June 2011
    Emmsie270 ·
    • Hide content

I bought one from ebay for only a couple of quid which you can personalise yourself in Word, I've added a few bits too it and taken some bits away. Its got some word searches, puzzles and colouring in pages. If anyone wants a copy i'm happy to email it. I don't think there were any copyright issues!

Em xx

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

I would definately be interested in one! I'm not very creative and don't have an awful lot of spare time to search around - thanks! Smiley smile x

• Emmsie270
    Beginner June 2011
    Emmsie270 ·
    • Hide content

May2Be - you have mail

If anyone else wants one just private message me your email and i'll send them to you

xx

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey, looks like someone has sent you one but if you are still interested in adding a couple more pages I can send you them from work tomorrow? Whats your email address hunny?

xx

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

I'm definately still interested. Probably gonna need quite a few pages as the little ones only seen to draw a couple of lines on each page before turning it over lol I'll PM you my e-mail now x

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

Or maybe I won't cos it won't let me access your pm lol my e-mail is ***.****@*****.**.** Thanks again x

• Emmsie270
    Beginner June 2011
    Emmsie270 ·
    • Hide content

A few of you should all now have mail! Enjoy personalising them I did!! x

• emmamc01
    Beginner August 2010
    emmamc01 ·
    • Hide content

Emmsie270 and LauraSJ please can you email them to me too please ********@*******.**.**

xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Emmsie270
    Beginner June 2011
    Emmsie270 ·
    • Hide content

Emmamc - you have mail xx

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

Thanks a lot Em it looks fab. Definately gonna have fun putting it all together xxx

• emmamc01
    Beginner August 2010
    emmamc01 ·
    • Hide content

It is really good - Just need to decide how to assemble them.

LauraSJ did you put a card front cover and backcover and print the rest on plain paper?

How did you bind them?

Thanks for any help and advice xx

• H
    Beginner January 2018
    heath1980 ·
    • Hide content

Check these out Wedding Crayon Favours out

http://www.littleposties.co.uk/products/weddingFavours

https://cassiefairy.com/2013/05/11/is-this-the-coolest-thing-youve-ever-seen-little-posties-lego-crayons/

Hope they help xxx

• W
    Beginner September 2013
    Wozzle ·
    • Hide content

If its not too cheeky I'd love to be sent these too please! ********@*******.*** I have 17 children coming! (25%of guests!) Thanks xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics