Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kitty824
Beginner December 2011

wedding twinny and Im new!

Kitty824, 26 November, 2010 at 23:56 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hello! I just thought I would introduce myself! Ive been reading everyones posts and getting some great ideas!

Im getting married on 17th december 2011! I thought I had heaps of time, but some ladies on here seem so organised so i think i might need to plan some more!

Is anyone else getting married on that day and if so how much have you organised so far?

Congratulations to all the brides to be!!!

x x x

7 replies

Latest activity by floral-exuberance, 27 November, 2010 at 21:43
  • S
    samwilson011 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

First of all congraz for getting wedding soon. I think you must consider about wedding venue because venue is the most important to your wedding.

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

Im not your twin but welcome to hitched and congratulations on your engagement. Do you have your venue, photographer and florist booked. They are probably the most important to do early. Have fun planning.

• Wedding Photographer
    Wedding Photographer ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kitty,

Welcome to hitched ? you will get lots of support on here.

A winter wedding, very nice, the last winter wedding I shot, well photographed lol, the bridal party had a snow ball fight,and the bride won, was such a fun day.

Check out my website for the photo's.

have you got a venue yet?

Richard

• Kitty824
    Beginner December 2011
    Kitty824 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you all!

We have considered our venue and have all but decided on one place the only problem is, its a town centre location which means it doesnt have a car park. do you think we should still go for it? we are only having max 30 guests.

a snowball fight sounds so good, was it real snow or did they have a machine? I will definately be having a look at those pictures.

We arent having real flowers neither of us like them (im allergic and H2B thinks they are a waste of money) what would you suggest for "fake" flowers?

many thanks!!!

• Wedding Photographer
    Wedding Photographer ·
    • Hide content

Hi kitty,

No it was real snow, the wedding was on the 21st December. (Was great fun)

maybe it will snow for you too?

• greenleaf
    greenleaf ·
    • Hide content

Congradulations.

December weddings I would generally say get a back up pair of flat shoes if you are wearing heels. My bride for tomorrow is out today hunting for wellies. looks like lots of snow.

That way you are prepaired for all.

• Kitty824
    Beginner December 2011
    Kitty824 ·
    • Hide content

I will definately have a back up pair of flat shoes! My H2B keeps joking that I have only decided on floor length bridesmaids dreses so they can all wear uggs underneath... I dont think its such a bad idea.. Smiley laugh

• F
    floral-exuberance ·
    • Hide content

Hi and welcome- christmas weddings can be great fun, i like the sound of the wellies tho?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics