After now deciding I want a veil I went to have a look today. The one I really liked and will match my dress perfectly was a 72" double tier with a few diamonties scattered on it. Although it was really nice I was shocked at the price of £225. Is this the norm for such veil or should I look around more bridal shops, look for a plain one or revise my budget of £100-£150. Thanks X £
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...