Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

panda2011
Beginner September 2011

Wedding Veils Online?

panda2011, 17 May, 2011 at 12:00 Posted on Planning 0 9

Can anyone recommend any good online wedding veil shops please? I'm not inspired by the choice available at my bridal shop & know exactly what I am looking for - if I can find it! My main concern with going to 'just any' online store is ending up with a bit of net curtain instead of one that is decent quality so recommendations would be a huge help. Thanks in advance!

9 replies

Latest activity by Dovercb, 17 May, 2011 at 19:10
  • *libby*
    Beginner June 2011
    *libby* ·
    • Hide content

Ive ordered one from 'light in the box' and its still not here! I ordered it ages ago and it said 15-30 days but i didn't realise that was from day of shipping and it took a few weeks to be 'prepared' so there is a big chance it wont be here in time. I will let you know of the quality when it finaly arrives.

I was going to get this £40 one from BHS and wish i did now....

they do a shorter one too for £30

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

Http://veilsonline.co.uk/

I got mine from here, lovely quality,. really good price and lovely lady to deal with.

had it within a week xx

• knitting_vixen
    Beginner September 2011
    knitting_vixen ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from here http://www.ukweddingveils.co.uk/

You can build your own veil- you choose length, tiers, decoration, edging. I found it to be fast delivery and excellent quality. Couldn't recommend higher.

• panda2011
    Beginner September 2011
    panda2011 ·
    • Hide content

Fantastic, both of those sites were just what I was looking for. Thanks girls!

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Libby have you seen the shorter veil in store? Whats the quality like? This is the one I am thinking of ordering but havent seen it in any of the bridal sections of BHS i have been to so far? I spose I could return it if I wasnt happy with the quality anyway? x

• happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

Think I got mine from British Weddings on-line and was quite happy with it!

• *libby*
    Beginner June 2011
    *libby* ·
    • Hide content

I saw the one from the 2010 collection in store last year which had like a 'curly' wire trim (IYKWIM) around the bottom. The quality was really good. I haven't seen these ones (only online) so not sure if the shorter one is still the same as doesn't look so 'curly'.

Hope that makes sense??

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know what you mean, I like them curly but not too curly. hmmmm

• Tanya77
    Beginner August 2011
    Tanya77 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from The Wedding Veil shop, who were great. I wasn't even going to have a veil until I tried on a couple on when I was dress shopping and changed my mind. I've managed to get exactly what I wanted - dress shops don't tend to stock pink veils! I know it sounds wrong, but mine's lovely - honestly!

?

I'm more than happy with the service I got and would highly recommend this site. They sent out the samples really quickly and I found the prices to be really reasonable. x

www.theweddingveilshop.co.uk

• Dovercb
    Dovercb ·
    • Hide content

Elizabeth Dickens ( stocked in most bridal stores) do a really reasonable priced range set of stock, for instance Apple, in a short 54 two tier, which is a simple veil with just a slight edge is about £40... and can come in something like 40 colours including bright pink, black, blue as well as all the bridal colours, as sometimes ivory varies from brand to brand, i find some brands are infact closer to linen!

Hope that helps ladies!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics