Skip to main content
Fern
Beginner May 2023 Worcestershire

Wedding venue

Fern, 13 May 2022 at 22:45 Posted on Planning 0 8
Saved
So I had my heart set on a venue near the river by me photos would of been gorgeous but the hotel has struggled with staff shortages and they are no longer booking in future events. I'm now looking for another lovely venue but it's so hard as a lot of it is more expensive and this other place was the right amount. I feel quite disheartened. I'm planning the wedding for May 2023 and was planning for this one venue but now argh. I dont know if anyone else finds I frustrating that you have to message every place to find the price as the full details aren't on the website. If anyone knows of a place in Worcester that's not too expensive but is beautiful let me know

8 replies

Latest activity by Sarah, 15 May 2022 at 10:48
  • M
    Beginner March 2023 Essex
  • Fern
    Fern ·
    Thank you I've sent requests to most of them just waiting
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    Yep, super frustrating when companies don’t put their prices online. It’s just tore up a message then Google and fire the same message off to every venue you like the look of. Don’t restrict yourself to just using the search here, companies will have to pay extra for that so many won’t be on here.
    Try thinking outside the box too. Eg is there somewhere public you could go for your pics near the river? If so, could you find a venue near there even if there isn’t river access from the venue itself? Good luck!
  • Sarah
    Dedicated June 2023 Worcestershire
    Sarah ·
    Hi Fern, what venue were you looking at? I'm in Worcester & am getting married at The Holt Fleet which is next to the river x
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    Following on from my comment above The photo opportunities are lovely. The Holt Fleet also list there prices on their website, you have options of package deals or paying per headWedding venue 1

• Fern
    Fern ·
    View quoted message
    Oh I'm going to view it end of the month! Also the crown and sandy's. I was looking at the diglis. Was perfect but staff issues means no more events
  • Fern
    Fern ·
    View quoted message
    Is it okay to ask how much is your wedding costing? I'm trying to imagine what to Budget
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    View quoted message
    Of course! We have gone for a package for 60 day guests & 80 in total for the evening. we booked ours last year so secured this years price. Hopefully you can see this picture of my spreadsheet which shows you cost at top & what you get.Wedding venue 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics