Hello! I’m hoping to book our much loved venue which is around an hour from where we live. All guests will be invited for the whole day but I’m just worried I’ll have people moaning it’s an hours travel when there’s plenty other places I could’ve chosen locally in their eyes. I was going to put on a coach which would have 2 pick up points then straight to the venue and a return coach. What’s everyone’s thoughts?
Thank you x
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Drapes: Transform Your Venue with Stylish Ceiling...
Obsessed with wedding drapes? Join the club! Discover the best ways to use...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...