Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner November 2022 West Midlands

Wedding venue uk

Megan, 6 of September of 2021 at 17:23 Posted on Planning 0 11
Hi all! I'm new to planning and shopping about for quotes at the minute, we're trying to keep costs down as much as possible but of course want it to be lovely! Does anyone have any recommendations for good priced venues that do just the ceremony, I'm in the West Midlands, UK so surrounding areas, thank you! X

11 replies

Latest activity by Megan, 7 of September of 2021 at 10:23
  • T
    Beginner March 2023 West Midlands
    Tesha ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Megan,

We’ve just booked ours so very New too! We are based in Wolverhampton and gone with Pendrell Hall, the price for the whole place to yourselves range from £1900- very expensive but compared to others we found them affordable but amazing too!! I would highly recommend after visiting and booking with them last week. They also have other venues in the West Midlands so definitely worth a look.
    Good luck! X
  • M
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah okay thank you! Will keep that in mind! Is that price for just the wedding ceremony? I'm in Birmingham x
  • T
    Tesha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No chick it’s for for the whole day, from 11am until midnight, you can have your ceremony there and your wedding breakfast and after bit but just realised your looking for just ceremony.

Have you tried bantock house in Wolverhampton? It’s just a ceremony place but not a boring registry office ( also if I remember not expensive at all) I know it’s a bit of a treck from Birmingham but if you find it on this site they might show you similar once closer x
  • M
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No that's amazing, only reason I was looking for just a venue for the wedding is because of the cost, but thats an amazing price, what does that price include please? Sorry for all the questions, thank you! Xx
  • T
    Tesha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Honestly I don’t mind if someone would have shown me this place it would have saved me so much stress!!
    It includes the bridal suite and grooms suite, the ceremony room ( inside or out). The ball room for drinks, there is no corkage charge so you can provide your own drinks up until the bar opens and no service charge either. The wedding breakfast is only through their supplier but it’s averagely priced and with what you save for the day and how amazing the place is it’s worth it! You also get the evening room and your honeymoon suite after. Choose a weekday if your not too fussed and trust me the price drop is amazing! If you go on their site and request a brochure ( Instantly sent) you’ll get a clear price plan for months and days. Xx
  • M
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh I really appreciate that! Thank you so much! Xx
  • T
    Tesha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Your welcome chick, let me know how you get on either way Xx
  • M
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I will, thank you! Xx
  • Keira
    Savvy August 2023 Staffordshire
    Keira ·
    • Hide content
    I'm in Walsall and we have booked dudley registry office, priory hall. We booked 2 years in advance and booked the bigger room (68 guests) cost us around £500
  • Riri
    Beginner June 2023 Worcestershire
    Riri ·
    • Hide content
    Barn at the Upcote in Cheltenham is lovely and reasonably priced! There's also Bank House Hotel in Worcester
  • M
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics