Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner

Wedding Venues in Norfolk

claremlondon, 5 June, 2012 at 20:24 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi

Recently got engaged ?and wondered if anyone can recommend venues in Norfolk to have a look at????

Thanks ?

3 replies

Latest activity by *Ducky*, 5 June, 2012 at 22:02
  • *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

Whereabouts in Norfolk are you based?

If you're King's Lynn end, then I would highly recommend The Birches at Bircham Newton

• M
    Beginner April 2012
    moonstone ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

Congratulations! I got married in Norwich area. We looked at loads of of venues. We eventually choose The Assembly House for our civil service and then went on to Southwood Hall a stunning renovated barn which I highly recommend. Amazing service! Brilliant food and friendly staff. Helpful with suppliers! Our day was fab and we loved every single second.

Others we loved too but other friends beat us to it were Stower Grange, Park Farm Hotel, Caister Hall, Brastads, Weston Park, Lenwade Country Hotel, St Giles House. A new venue which looked lovely was Langley Abbey. Plus Kimberly Hall which is stunning but was out of our price range. Hope thats helpful. Happy Hunting.

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations ?

What sort of venue are you looking at? I know of some from friends (and friends of friends/family) weddings off the top of my head. They are Gissing Hall, Sprowston Manor, Barnham Broom, Dunston Hall and Caistor Hall

I can't say I've personally looked at them as we were looking in Suffolk though.

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

I've been to weddings at Blickling Hall and The Assembly House Norwich. Both were gorgeous. Also had my prom at Hunter's Hall Swanton Morely (near Dereham) which is a lovely group of barns swathed in marquee silks.

We are getting married at Cley Windmill but only having 17 guests at the ceremony. The reception will be in a private marquee at home do not much use to you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics