Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner May 2021

Wedding Venues in/around Glasgow - Newbie!

Goo2B, 9 of February of 2017 at 04:40 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi everyone! ?

As you can tell, I'm a Newbie to Hitched and really need help from you all with this!

I've been with my partner for nearly 6 years now, got engaged last March and we've barely looked into planning a wedding - until very recently! We're wanting to get married in early 2021 (but if the price is right we'do maybe do Winter 2020). It's a bit of a nightmare because it's quite a bit in advance but we're paying for this 100% ourselves so want to have as long as we can to pay it off, if that makes any sense? ?

We had our eye on the Busby Hotel for a long time and sort of agreed that's where we would book when the time came, but our friends got in there first so that's off the table now. We visited one of the Busby's sister hotel (Torrance Hotel in East Kilbride) and basically fell in love, but the price was completely out of our budget! ?

So does anyone know of any wedding venues with really good packages? (I'm a sucker for a good wedding package@ ?)

Thanks! xo

2 replies

Latest activity by HappyBlueCars582, 12 of February of 2017 at 12:35
  • H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

Bowfield in Howwood, Renfrewshire and the Lynnhurst hotel in Johnstone both do good packages. Not sure about the glynnhill hotel in Renfrew.

• L
    Beginner November 2017
    LuxuriousPurpleCakes715 ·
    • Hide content

I might be biased because this is my wedding venue but I would 100% recommend 29 in Royal Exchange Square! We're getting married there this November. It's the perfect winter venue, really cost with loads of candles and a big fireplace. There's a couple of different rooms you get the use of plus a rooftop marquee.

They do brilliant packages and are really well priced! We've went for the all inclusive package and you get your DJ, cake, top table flowers, canapés, drinks, centre pieces, linen, stationery etc all included all for under 5k!

• H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

Gleddoch at Langbank is lovely too

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics