Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner March 2009

wedding videographer needed!!!

jennyunger, 24 February, 2009 at 13:32 Posted on Planning 0 12

Hello All,

I am new here but it's a bit last minute and thought it'd be a good idea to post on here.

The man filming my wedding next month (!!!!!) has pulled out, so we need to get a wedding videographer. everyone wants to charge like £3000 for anything decent, it's crazy!. Can you recommend anyone? In the London area really, or from not too far away. We can pay a fair bit but not £3000 and we want something really good!.

12 replies

Latest activity by Lynseys Designs, 19 March, 2010 at 16:53
  • J
    Beginner March 2009
    jennyunger ·
    • Hide content

Any ideas? I'd rather go on a recommendation, these things are a lot of money!

• NeoShoegal
    NeoShoegal ·
    • Hide content

We still have some availability for next month, feel free to contact us (www.everaftervideos.co.uk) ?

• Kebab thief
    Beginner August 2008
    Kebab thief ·
    • Hide content

You could try http://www.2020video.tv/, Ricky filmed ours and we were very pleased with it. They're based in Croydon but do do London shoots.

• L
    Beginner July 2009
    lucyDD ·
    • Hide content

I'm using shannon videos. they did the filming for my friends wedding and it was really beautiful like a movie!. they're not the cheapest but they're not really expensive either. and they seem nice Smiley smile some of the other filming companies we spoke to were rude. http://www.shannon-productions.co.uk is their site. i recommend Smiley smile

• M
    Marigold ·
    • Hide content

Can recommend www.afilmforever.com to you

• Sharonhair HIB
    Sharonhair HIB ·
    • Hide content

Try John Harris http://web.mac.com/johnharris2/Site/Welcome.html

I meet John often when i am styling the hair for brides. I have since recommended him to 3 of my friends and they were blown away by his work.

They were so pleased with the attention to detail and the shots he got of moments that they didn't know happened until they saw it on screen!

hope that helps.

?

• J
    Beginner March 2009
    jennyunger ·
    • Hide content

I think I'm going with Shannon Productions (Thanks Lucy!). They seem very good, have given me a good deal and are actually based local to me!.

• Mintyslippers
    Mintyslippers ·
    • Hide content

London Videographers do tend to be expensive (they are london afterall) which is why we get a lot of London brides contact us. Look just outside and you can pick up a great bargain or have a look at www.visualbride.co.uk

• A
    Alealovely ·
    • Hide content

I need to do a london wedding before i leave! is your wedding before april 10th? I'm willing to do the wedding for free if you pay expenses.

www.alealovely.com email me at *********@*****.***

• A
    Alealovely ·
    • Hide content

I need to do a london wedding before i leave! Do you know anyone needing a wedding before april 10th 2010? I'm willing to do the wedding for free if expenses are paid.

www.alealovely.com email me at *********@*****.***

• videogal
    videogal ·
    • Hide content

Hi there sorry to hear about your videographer pulling out. Hope you manage to get set up with someone else. We do still have some availability for April and are Midlands based but travel nationwide. You can have a look at our website if you like.

Tracey x

• urbanbridesmaid
    urbanbridesmaid ·
    • Hide content

Sorry folks, this is an old post from 2009 , so the wedding already happened.

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

As usual it is an unregistered advertiser who has bounced the thread.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics