Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sassy
Curious September 2022 West Sussex

Wedding website

Sassy, 1 of February of 2022 at 14:41 Posted on Planning 1 2
Hiya! Hoping someone can help! When I begin to add guests to my wedding website. I can see there are options for ceremony/evening/wedding breakfast - does anyone know whether I need to add like guests coming for the whole day to each section because they stay for all 3 parts ?? Just seems a bit long winded 🙈 thanks!

2 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 1 of February of 2022 at 16:42
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    You can amend the parts and make them bespoke to you, we only have ceremony and evening list. As the breakfast will be the same as ceremony list. I will try and find a guide as I know that's what I did and was quite simple once you got going.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    This is from the hitched team on another post. Also you tube amending events on hitched and change menu choice on hitched, there are a few videos that are useful

Breakfast and Wedding Reception, these are just suggestions from the site. You can delete both the Wedding Breakfast and Wedding Reception events by going into the event, selecting 'Settings' in the top right hand corner and selecting 'Delete'. Unfortunately, the Ceremony event cannot be deleted but if you'd prefer not to use this just ensure no guests are added to it and then no one will be given the option to RSVP for that event. You can then set up your own event for 'Wedding Day' (or whatever title you'd prefer) and add your Guests to that. Alternatively, you can just use the 'Ceremony' event as your all day Guest List.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics