Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner March 2025 Cheshire

Wedding website and wedshoots

Lorraine, 24 of May of 2024 at 09:31 Posted on Planning 0 15
Hi
Has anyone used Hitchens wedshoots for their guest photos. I’m curious into see how they found the process and if your guests found it easy to us?
Or if anyone knows of any other that they can recommend Thank you

15 replies

Latest activity by David, yesterday at 06:43
  • A
    Beginner August 2025 Andijon Region
    Anita ·
    • Hide content

Did you find something?

• A
    Beginner May 2024 South West London
    Alexandra ·
    • Hide content
    I would highly recommend POV. We used it for our wedding plus I used it as a practice for my hen do and it is so good! Very easy to use and you can have up to 25 photos per guest. You pay a very small amount depending on the number of guest ($34.99 for up to 100 for example). The photos become available to everyone 12 hours after the event ends and we have so many fantastic photos (and some very messy ones!). We asked guests to download in advance for ease but I don’t think it’s required.
  • L
    Lorraine ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you 😊 this is really helpful
  • A
    Beginner August 2025 Andijon Region
    Anita ·
    • Hide content

I'm also thankful, Thanks for sharing . .

• 20CCB223
    Beginner May 2024 Tamil Nadu
    20CCB223 ·
    • Hide content

Alagar Traders is widely recognized as the best earth movers in Thanjavur. With years of experience in the industry, they have developed a deep understanding of earth-moving operations and the specific needs of their clients. Their expertise ensures that every project is executed efficiently and to the highest standards.

• Read
    Beginner May 2024 Pakistan
    Read ·
    • Hide content

I haven't used Hitchens Wedshoots myself, but I'm also curious to hear from those who have! It's always helpful to get firsthand experiences and recommendations when it comes to wedding photography apps. If anyone has any other suggestions or experiences to share, I'd love to hear them too. Thanks in advance!

• T
    Savvy May 2024 Buckinghamshire
    T S ·
    • Hide content
    We used Lense and it was really well received, super easy for everyone to grasp AND they didn’t need to download the app as it worked in the browser. We made some custom QR business cards with the access link and left them on tables throughout the dinner and the bar areas, everyone had a great time using it!

I tried Wedshoots but the UI was awful and I couldn’t get it to connect to our Hitched account for love nor money.
  • J
    New South Wales
    Jhon ·
    • Hide content

Creating a wedding website and utilizing wedshoots are both great ways to enhance the wedding experience for you and your guests. By combining the functionality of a wedding website with the interactive emerson frp bypass nature of Wedshoots, you can create a comprehensive and memorable wedding experience for you and your guests, from planning to celebration.

• L
    Lorraine ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you 😊 this is really helpful and will look into Lense.
  • M
    Beginner August 2024 Greater Manchester
    Metveronicas ·
    • Hide content

Then you must know about Minibus Hire near me in london? My friends wedding in coming in this month and i have to arrange a minibus for his wedding. Please if you have any idea how to make it happen that will be awesome. Thanks.

• Alex
    Curious July 2024 Kent
    Alex ·
    • Hide content
    We are using weduploader I don’t like our guests having to download an app, and weduploader works with Google Drive
  • Alex
    Curious July 2024 Kent
    Alex ·
    • Hide content
    Oh and it’s free!
  • S
    Beginner May 2024 Cheshire
    Stephen ·
    • Hide content

We used Wedshoots and it worked fine, the only drawback is people do need to download an app and create a log in. We didn’t bother sharing a QR code on the day, we just asked people after the wedding to upload any photos they took. All the other options I looked at were either paid or require you to already have a storage account somewhere (we don’t use Google Drive, for example).

• D
    Beginner February 2019 West Midlands
    David ·
    • Hide content

Fertility treatment encompasses a range of medical procedures and therapies designed to assist individuals and couples in achieving pregnancy. These treatments include options like medication, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and lifestyle changes. Many people find success and hope through fertility treatment, enabling them to start or grow their families. With continuous advancements in technology, fertility treatment offers increasingly effective and personalized solutions for reproductive challenges.

4o
  • D
    Beginner February 2019 West Midlands
    David ·
    • Hide content

Computer Stores in Lagos provide a wide array of options for tech enthusiasts and professionals alike. These stores are known for their extensive inventory, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. Whether you're looking for laptops, desktops, peripherals, or accessories, computer stores in Lagos offer reliable brands and cutting-edge technology. Shopping at these stores ensures a positive experience with knowledgeable staff ready to assist in finding the perfect computer solutions for your needs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics