Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner May 2022 Co Antrim

Wedding website issues

Louise, 5 of December of 2021 at 22:07 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 1 2
Before I throw this phone out the window can anyone help me with my wedding website
Firstly- my guests are invited to the full day and it’s in one place so I don’t need the 3 choices of ceremony, reception, wedding breakfast. I literally just want yes or no?! Can this be done
Second - there are people I want to invite and give plus one but I don’t know who their plus one is. They are making me out a name in for the plus one any ideas how to get round this?

2 replies

Latest activity by Melanie, 13 of March of 2022 at 22:52
  • Lucy
    South West London
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content

Hi Louise,

For the events Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast and Wedding Reception, these are just suggestions from the site. You can delete both the Wedding Breakfast and Wedding Reception events by going into the event, selecting 'Settings' in the top right hand corner and selecting 'Delete'. Unfortunately, the Ceremony event cannot be deleted but if you'd prefer not to use this just ensure no guests are added to it and then no one will be given the option to RSVP for that event. You can then set up your own event for 'Wedding Day' (or whatever title you'd prefer) and add your Guests to that. Alternatively, you can just use the 'Ceremony' event as your all day Guest List.
    When your Guest's RSVP they will be given the option for Confirmed, Pending or Declined. Unfortunately at this stage we don't have the option to remove the pending choice but we find few Guest's select this as they are coming to the site to RSVP if they know if they're able to make it. Pending is more for you to see who hasn't responded at all yet in your admin.
    Unfortunately, we don't have a way to add a Plus One without a name, what you can do is add the Guest you know the name of twice but in the second line add PlusOne to the Surname or First Name.
    Best,
    Lucy x
  • M
    Beginner October 2022 Somerset
    Melanie ·
    • Hide content
    I've tried deleting the Wedding breakfast as everyone coming to the ceremony is coming to the breakfast but all I get is a grey block over the page and its still there!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics