Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sassy
Curious September 2022 West Sussex

Wedding website menu

Sassy, 7 of February of 2022 at 19:07 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi, just looking for some website help!

I am sending Save the dates in the post tomorrow- they say formal invite will follow on our website and the link to our hitched wedding website.

I am concerned that if guests go onto our site and confirm attendance from the save the date - they will be asked to select a menu from dropdown but my Fiancé and I have not confirmed our menu yet.

I can see the site automatically has a drop down with 'fish, chicken, beef' etc and I am worried a guest will think they actually have to select one.

How do I get around this? Some basic instructions if possible please lol

Thanks

6 replies

Latest activity by Tamsin, 9 of February of 2022 at 10:14
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    If you go in to the settings of the ceremony/wedding breakfast tab you can untick collect menu choices so the drop-down menu won't appear. You can then add it back in with your menu later when you know what you are having. O would maybe also say to not RSVP until formal invite is sent as we had people do it early, which was annoying as we also hadn't chosen our menu!
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    I’d recommend switching off RSVP until they get their invite
  • Sassy
    Sassy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great thank you! I’ve hidden confirm attendance section now until we get our menu in place and can add that in. Hopefully saves any confusion lol!! Xx
  • Sassy
    Sassy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!! I’ve switched off confirm attendance section until I have menu in place! Hopefully this saves any confusion!!!!
    So to alert guests to the invite/to confirm and select meal, I need to click to send invitation? Do I need everyone’s emails/mob numbers for this?
    Gathering addresses wasn’t a fun task so have to do it all again haha xx
  • E
    Beginner July 2022 Gibraltar
    Emma Parody ·
    • Hide content
    You can take off food options or hide that section from guest.
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I assume you’re sending physical invites? If so, in your invites you just put the RSVP instructions to go to your website. Eg. “RSVP by (date) via hitched.co.uk/whatever”. Then guests will go to your website, click on the RSVP section and confirm their attendance and meal. So there’s no need to email them through hitched if you’re sending physical invites Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics