Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner May 2024 Co Antrim

Wedding website question

Hayes, 1 of March of 2024 at 21:02 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 1
Hi, looking to have a page on the website for guests to suggest song choices for the evening celebrations, is this possible, only see the questionnaire section but seems to be only closed questions with preselected answers as opposed to an open question I would like

1 replies

Latest activity by Monster, 10 of April of 2024 at 07:31
  • Suky
    Kobenhavn
    Suky ·
    • Hide content

When one loses funds to cryptocurrency and digital assets to investment theft it can be so devastating so the need to get a legitimate fund recovery support team arises. Two weeks ago I fell for an ad on crypto investment which I invested blindly due to the return on investment. After a few days of investing I tried to check through how my investment has grown and to my surprise the account that was created for me got deleted. That was how I lost my life savings of about $230.000. and I tried reaching the support team all to no avail. Instantly I knew I would be swindled but amazingly 4 days ago I read a review about this great recovery team with the mail: HACKRECOVERY {at} YANDEX {dot} RU whom I wrote and he recovered all my funds using some forensics and digital currency recovery techniques. So happy!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics