Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner May 2015

wedding website - with RSVP

trewsie, 23 of December of 2014 at 16:26 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi,

I know the wedding website question has been asked many times before but I am looking for a website that the guests can RSVP on but also add their menu choices. I got most of the way through doing our site on Zankyou but then the RSVP section only has accept or decline and I couldn't add any further info. I am also looking for a fairly contemporary/modern (read plain!) design.

I don't mind paying for the extra functionality but I have already spent an hour or so looking for something so thought I would try and get some recommendations.

Thanks!

10 replies

Latest activity by Little_MrsA2B, 24 of December of 2014 at 10:55
    Beginner April 2014
    **Claire** ·
    • Hide content

It's not a wedding website but we used splashthat, an events site and you could have questions guests could answer, either multiple choice e.g. Main, veg, kids meal or just a box to write in e.g. For song requests. It was a fairly simple site that did the job. Sure there are other wedding ones that do the same though.

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

We built a custom wedding website with Wix.com, it's free.

There are a few wedding website templates, but you can completely make your own if you'd like (very easy) and the contact form which we are using for RSVPs is customisable ?

We've asked for dietary requirements and a song choice on ours.

• M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

I've used wedding hand. It's got options for RSVP.

• Climoo22
    Beginner March 2015
    Climoo22 ·
    • Hide content

I used zank you as there's a notes/dietary requirements section with the RSVP.

I've found it so easy to use and so have my guests, I've got lots of comments in my guest book and we've already had many people contribute to our honeymoon fund

I can send you the password if you wanted to have a look at mine and the RSVP area as an example if you like Smiley smile

Smiley smile

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

We used gettingmarried.co.uk and I think they had a menu choice option. It's another free site too.

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Been looking for something like this for my daughter so thanks for posting bekkijane?

• halloweeny
    Beginner October 2013
    halloweeny ·
    • Hide content

We also used gettingmarried. You can add menu choices and gift lists (the latter costs).

to be honest we had a few problems with the site. We couldn't upload pics and some bits just didn't work. At one point friends tried to contribute to the honeymoon and it didn't work. It was embarassing for us and annoying for them. We may have been unlucky. Mind that is over a year ago so they may have fixed the glitches.

personally I wouldn't recommend because we had to email constantly to fix stuff

• T
    Beginner May 2015
    trewsie ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the suggestions everyone - will check them out.

Climoo22 it would be amazing if you could send over your password. Would love to carry on with Zankyou so what I have done so far isn't wasted!

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content

I used yourweddingweb.co.uk as it lets you put menu choices on there. Didn't have any issues and completely free.

• L
    Beginner July 2016
    Little_MrsA2B ·
    • Hide content

We've used gettingmarried.co.uk too and so far I have found it easy to use and very customisable. There is a free version or the extra version which is only £29. That's what we've gone for.

I'm hoping to send invites out via the site too but not sure if that's possible yet.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics