Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hayley
Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk

Wedding Wine

Hayley, 20 of November of 2021 at 09:13 Posted on Planning 0 4
Where do we start? We just need to buy 10 red and 10 white. I think we'll go for a decent ish merlot or pint noir for the red. Does that seem okay? What would you say is a safe bet for the white? Thanks.

4 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 20 of November of 2021 at 17:53
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    For red I would say a cabernet sauvignon is a safe choice. Pinot noir is fairly heavy and not to everyone's taste, same with merlot but less heavy. For a white a pnot gricio is always a safe bet but is personal choice. I would maybe get a mix of dry and sweet for the white. We have asked our guests if they want red or white so we can order the right quantities rather than doing same of each type. Maybe you could do that and even ask for suggestions and go with the majority.
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Charlotte, good to know. We love a merlot or pinot noir ourselves so that's why we were thinking that.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's the thing, we all like different things I prefer a malbac! Maybe go middle of the road to be safe, or get a few bottles of each style, either way your guests will drink it I'm sure 😂
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha yes I'm sure. It's just to have on the tables. We'll have welcome drinks available before (probably prosecco, cider, beer and soft drinks) and we'll have a cash and card bar opening after the meal.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics