Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner September 2022

Wedding workout plan

HappyIvoryDecor367, 7 of December of 2021 at 11:08 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 4
Hey guys!

I’m getting married in September 22 and looking to drop a couple of dress sizes ready for the big day.
Does anyone know of any online work out plans that are good for doing at home or outdoors that doesn’t need gym equipment?
Thanks Smiley smile

4 replies

Latest activity by Richard, 8 of December of 2021 at 17:20
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I use FITON, it is an app and you can cast it to your TV if you have Chromecast on your phone, it has loads of programmed you can go in to for cardio, stretch, tone HIT etc in the workout section and select intensity, time and if you have bands/weights there are sections for those to. You also have on demand courses so not set to timed classes. Is also free so I would recommend it!

• L
    Curious July 2022 Cambridgeshire
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content
    I agree with FitOn for a free option! If you have a bit of budget, the Sweat app by Kayla Itsines is good as well - loads of options for programmes at home and you can swap out exercises you don't have equipment for. If you get really into whichever programme you choose and want to get some equipment, decathlon has some decent bits for not too expensive!
  • L
    Beginner December 2022 West Yorkshire
    Lewis ·
    • Hide content

You don't have to shrink yourself for a day surrounded by people who love you Smiley heart

• R
    Beginner July 2022 Middlesex
    Richard ·
    • Hide content

Try FITON, they've got a good fitness app

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics