Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner December 2015

wedpics website

RomanticEmeralds, 18 of October of 2015 at 12:18 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi everyone, has any one experience of using the wedpics website? We have just created an account in the hope that guests will share some of their snaps.

5 replies

Latest activity by RomanticEmeralds, 22 of October of 2015 at 20:29
  • NYE_Bride
    Beginner December 2015
    NYE_Bride ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

we have this too and have just started encouraging everyone to join as we have added hen/stag albums on there too. We are planning to have a stream of the photos that are shared on there on the wedding day on the tvs in the bar in the reception venue. Will mean that the evening guests can see the day photos too.

I've heard only positives about it so far.

• BriertonBride
    Beginner June 2016
    BriertonBride ·
    • Hide content

My friend used it for her wedding. She told all her guests about it a few months before the wedding and it was a great place to share messages and share pictures. It worked really well and there were pictures that she may not have seen otherwise.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

We used it, it worked brilliantly, and it kept my mum happy being able to see some photos before the tog shots were ready! We put our password on our order of the days.

• K
    Beginner July 2016
    kay_ ·
    • Hide content

I've installed it too and had the same thoughts! I was wondering if people would use it Smiley smile Good to see good feedback so far.

• R
    Beginner December 2015
    RomanticEmeralds ·
    • Hide content

Sounds positive. Not really expecting loads of guests to use it but I'm sure a few 'tech savvy' guests will. Thinking of printing our own mini business cards with the details on and leaving them scattered around the tables. Thanks for the feedback

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics