Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

xkimx007
Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire

Wedshoots

xkimx007, 14 of March of 2022 at 11:59 Posted on Planning 1 3
Hi all,

Anyone planning on using (or already has) the Wedshoots app and adding the page to their Hitched website?
I created an album in the app and added a photo to test. I can see the photo has been successfully added to the album in the app but on the website it says there's nothing in the album yet...Also all email notifications for the app are in Spanish, even though I've changed my settings to English in the app.
Anyone have any thoughts on it? Is it just a bit buggy? Am I better off using one of the other photosharing apps I've seen such as "Celebrare" or "SamSaidYes"?
Thanks,
Kimberley

3 replies

Latest activity by Joanna, 20 of March of 2024 at 16:46
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    We’re just going to ask everyone to upload their pics to Google drive or something like that. I just have this feeling that all these apps will make you pay somehow (either financially or with a crap quality version of the picture) so I don’t see the need! 😂
  • Kerry
    Beginner May 2022 Central & Glasgow
    Kerry ·
    • Hide content
    Hi... im.also struggling with exactly the same thing. I'm going to email the hitched team as I really want this to work if they are recommending linking
  • H
    Beginner June 2024 Cheshire
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content
    I'm having this issue too and wonder if anyone found a solution?
  • Joanna
    Beginner March 2024 Lincolnshire
    Joanna ·
    • Hide content

Same issues here all these months later,! Can't find a solution and even my Fiancé (who has a degree in Computer Engineering and works as an IT systems Developer) thinks it's poorly made and doesn't work!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics